Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Magical and Ordinary Night

What an incredibly regular, nothing unusual, fantastic, completely fun evening I had with my sons last night!  We had dinner of Ramen Noodles (which they are now obsessed with from getting them at their Dad's house), steak fries which consist of steak cut into the shape of french fries (it works to get them to eat apples too, trust me) and applesauce that is manditorily (spell check says that is not a word) consumed via aluminum straws known as "forever" straws since we do not throw them away.  We participated in the regular ritual where they choose their placemats to set the table.  Evan inevitably chooses the green and white one with maroon berries on it that I originally purchased as a cat food mat.  Then we played in their room all evening and acted silly and enjoyed each other.  I will never for get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment