Sigh. I dragged my family to the South so the boys would not become tree-huggers. Nothing ever goes as planned.
Oh, yes, it's good to see those sweet Bs, tho one is noticeably missing! Aren't these days the best? Sweet tree pix ;-)
This comment has been removed by the author.
What a lovely fall day ... I love the tree hugging picture. And just look at baby Evan ... he's growing up sooooo fast!
Sigh. I dragged my family to the South so the boys would not become tree-huggers. Nothing ever goes as planned.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, it's good to see those sweet Bs, tho one is noticeably missing! Aren't these days the best? Sweet tree pix ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely fall day ... I love the tree hugging picture. And just look at baby Evan ... he's growing up sooooo fast!
ReplyDelete