Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mother's Helpers

Please tell me the phase where kids like to help with household chores is a long one. Evan is my go to guy when it comes to taking the lint from the dryer trap and is proficient in pressing the buttons to start the dishwasher even when the dishes in there are clean. However, big brother Ryan's efforts took the cake when he saw me on my hands and knees scrubbing the wood floor, took a rag from the bucket and started washing the bottoms of my feet. Thanks, I needed that!

3 comments:

  1. So far, it's gotten better, so I'm wishing you the same! Great job, boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Too delightful. Now that I think of it, Snug used to lick the bottoms of my rubber flip-flops (Snug was a sometimes-goofy kitty, not a sometimes-goofy boy helper).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ... LOVE this!! Isn't it nice to get a free pedi while doing housework ... Ryan deserves a huge "tip" ... you know like a chocolate cupcake or something.

    ReplyDelete