Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sharing is Caring

The campaign for sharing has paid off! Yesterday while Evan was napping, Ryan and I had a little ice cream treat. I dropped a dollop on the floor and assured Ryan the dogs would be right along to clean it up. He threw his little body in front of the mess, yelled, "Wait, girls!" then he divided the spill into two little spills with his fingers then called one dog over at a time to get her share.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, now I'm all mushy! That's so sweet, and it reminds me of a poem on a plaque my first boyfriend bought me....we keep hitting each other's memory chips somehow ;-) All I can remember at the moment is the end "the more we care the more we share" (or maybe the other way around?) Great sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is a great sharing story!!

    ReplyDelete